Thai Peanut Sauce
I think this is my favorite sauce/dip in the world. It’s good with chicken satay, as a dip for raw vegetables, over cold or hot noodles – or simply by the tablespoon. Mmm.
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 1 tsp soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp honey or brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/2-1 tsp hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp ketchup (trust me on this)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (or more or less, depending on how thick you want the sauce).
- 1 Tbsp chopped peanuts (optional)
- In a food processor, mince the garlic. Then add the other ingredients through the coconut milk
- Top with chopped peanuts.